iPassenger© Now Available On Apple iTunes®
Mobile App Updates for Apple® and Android® Tablets and Phones Included
iPassenger© and ePassenger© Platform Customizable For Any Private Transportation Company, Public Transit Agency, and School Bus Service
Updated Features Include: Passenger & Public Safety Security Enhancements; Multi-Date Reservation Functionality; My Trips History; Customer Service Enhancement; Additional Passenger-Carrier Demos
Link To Mobile App Available on ePassenger© and iPassenger© Websites
November 23rd, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – CHEROKEE, IOWA
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Barry Lewis, Chief Executive Officer, United States Transit Funding, Inc.
email@example.com – (712) 221-4095
United States Transit Funding, Inc., a Proud Partner of the American Bus Association and the Trailways Transportation System, is pleased to announce that its iPassenger© mobile application product line is live and available on iTunes® and Google®Play.
“Through our technology platform, we are scaled to help anyone providing transportation or transit service with a scalable and integrated technology platform that is customized to your company brand while enhancing customer service, increase sales and marketing efforts, and increase productivity without changing your current workflow processes,” Barry Lewis, Chief Executive Officer Of United States Transit Funding, Inc., the parent company of its iPassenger© and ePassenger© brands.
“The goal has been and will continue to be to help passengers and companies interconnect with each other while helping companies and public agencies that deliver safe, effective and affordable transportation,” Lewis continued.
“Through our iPassenger© mobile application platform, any company that receives a customized platform based on their brand will increase business opportunities and increase its customer base through any transportation service, like motor coach, any form of shuttle service, school bus, limousine or black car service as well as rail and boat service.”
The product development team of United States Transit Funding, Inc. has been busy enhancing its iPassenger© mobile app and ePassenger© features in order to better serve consumers and the public as well as its current customers who are in product development. New features include:
- Enhancements to its Informational Exchange Network so that the general public, iPassenger© and ePassenger© customers receive timely and accurate information regarding road, weather and law enforcement information and alerts in order to enhance passenger and public safety
- The Ability to Purchase or Make Reservations for Multiple Dates For Any Transportation Service
- A My Trips Functionality So That Passengers Can Build a History of Your Trips With Any Company Providing Transportation and/or Transit Service
- The Ability To Contact Customer Service Directly Through Your App
- Business-to-Business Enhancements Including Tying In Your Customized App To Your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software (i.e. SalesForce, QuickBooks)
“We are pleased with the continued development of our ePassenger© and iPassenger© platforms,” said Lewis, “Our platform not only helps interconnect consumers with the passenger-carrier transportation market but is the only app that help companies mitigate any threat of domestic terrorism and acts of felonious violence in concert with our work with local, state and federal resources.”